Busy Bees Workshop Hi, we are Kate, Elaine, and Dorothy. This is our blog!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

HOW IT ALL STARTED

HOW IT ALL STARTED

My friends were coming over and I was making hair clips. My mom had just taught me how to make them and I was finally old enough to use a hot glue gun! I was excited to teach my friends how to make hair clips and they were eager to learn how! It was so fun and we worked well together. We decided that we wanted to start and run a business! We would sell hair clips and bookmarks and all sorts of stuff but there was one problem, the business didn't have a name. We kept on thinking and thinking and all of the sudden my mom suggested "Busy Bees"! Of course we said yes. Later on, we added on "Workshop" to the end. And that is how it all started!

No comments:

Post a Comment